- Rowan Williams talks about writing: among other things, he explains why he has never written any large books on Christian doctrine, and he also talks about his forthcoming volume of poems (which I’m eagerly awaiting!).
- Cynthia announces a blog conference on Bulgakov, and David announces one on Balthasar.
- Halden asks us to nominate our favourite patristic and modern Catholic theologians (mine are Augustine and Schillebeeckx – unless Augustine can also count as a modern Catholic, in which case I’ll nominate Augustine and Augustine).
- Danny points to an interesting theological review of Badiou.
- Kent briefly reviews five recent books on Pannenberg (my two cents: there’s still no better book on Pannenberg than Chris Mostert).
- And Adam reviews Chris Huebner’s book of Yoderian explorations – I’m reading this at the moment, and it’s terrific; I like my pacifism with teeth.
A Conversation with Janice Lee
3 hours ago