- Troy has a very interesting discussion of a recent seminar with John Webster
- Andrew Sullivan talks about why he blogs
- Dan Reid talks about reading prefaces (I was horrified to learn that there are in fact some people who don’t read a book’s preface: the world is a strange, strange place…)
- David reviews a book on Barth and Dostoevsky
- Evan talks about the new German edition of Ratzinger’s complete works
- Kyle has more thoughts about Jonathan Edwards and church history
- T&T Clark are looking for a new editorial assistant
- I’m now reading the new English edition of Carl Schmitt’s Political Theology II: The Myth of the Closure of any Political Theology – the translation feels a bit clunky, but it’s still exciting to see that the most explicitly theological of all Schmitt’s writings is now available in English
- And did you know there’s a mountain in New Zealand named after Karl Barth? It’s all true. Choice, bro.
"Mine inheritance itself"
3 hours ago