Sorry, I’ve been too busy to blog over the past few days. So if you need a supplement, just head over and check out some of Halden’s excellent posts (especially the first one, on romantic love).
- A Pacifist Ethic of Romantic Love
- Nature, Grace, and Apocalypse Revisited
- Rethinking Protology and Eschatology
- Bonhoeffer on the Marks of the New Testament Church
- The Purple Crown: A Review
- The Worst Theologian Ever? (Hmm, so many to choose from... I’ll nominate Herman Hoeksema as the scariest theologian ever. Years ago I read his dogmatics, and it gave me nightmares.)