- On Milbank and Žižek
- Michael Gorman has a blog
- Stanley Fish on God and Terry Eagleton
- On Foucault, history and suprahistory
- The complete series on Agamben
- Call for papers: theology and race
- Call for student papers: Edinburgh Dogmatics Conference
- A conference on Vatican II
- Barth on astronomy
- N. T. Wright gets grumpy about blogging
- On Yoder and conservatism
- An apocalyptic glossary
- Ten most pressing evangelical issues
- A job opening in Christian doctrine
- Halden has got the good stuff
- One of Iron & Wine’s best songs is available for free download – a sample from their forthcoming album
- Bob Dylan has great taste...
- ... and you can hear all of Tom Waits’ strange and unnatural appearances on Dylan’s radio show: May all your teeth fall out except one, which is for toothache.
Is Trump the New Reagan?
3 hours ago