- A great post: Where are the Protestants?
- Karl Rahner on a theology of childhood
- The full series of responses to Nate Kerr’s book: Part 1: Joshua Davis, Part 2: David Congdon, Part 3: John McDowell, Part 4: John Wright, Part 5: Douglas Harink, Part 6: James K. A. Smith
- An excellent series responding in detail to Kim’s propositions on Darwin: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Robert Jenson to speak in New Zealand this month
- Engaging With Barth: Contemporary Evangelical Critiques is available now (with a great cover by Oliver Crisp) – see the website for info
- Rowan Williams, Barth and the nature of revelation
- The new Church Dogmatics is at the printers
- Nicholas Wolterstorff rehabilitates Christian rights discourse
- A new Aussie theology blog
- A discussion of “canonical theism”
- How to do canonical exegesis
- On a more serious note, Doug Harink's commentary on 1 & 2 Peter is coming soon – should be terrific!
- Another new book with a very cool title
- Those sex-crazed evangelicals
- A fun discussion about the Bible, meat and vegetarians
- A reflection on Woody Allen (and Karl Barth)
- Finally, I’m currently hooked on this sweet album by M. Ward, with its theologically rich lyrics: “first stop Jackson, next stop Shangri-La...”
Do You Want to Win?
19 minutes ago