The second annual Karl Barth Blog Conference has now finished. Here is an index of all the posts:
- Welcome to the Second Annual Karl Barth Blog Conference (2008)
- Introduction: The Impossible Possibility? Philosophy and Theology in the Work of Eberhard Jüngel, by Jon Mackenzie.
- “The Passion of God”: Some Questions for Jüngel on Divine Passibility, by Scott Jackson. Response by Matthew J. Aragon Bruce.
- A Still Greater Historicity: Hegel, Jüngel, and the Historicization of God's Being, by Halden Doerge. Response by Adam McInturf.
- Vestigia Trinitatis: More than a Hermeneutical Problem, by Jason T. Ingalls. Response by Shane Wilkins.
- Beyond Foundations: An exploration of the ‘transfoundational’ methodology of Karl Barth., by Jon Mackenzie. Response by Chris TerryNelson.
- Demythologizing the Divide between Barth and Bultmann, by David W. Congdon. Response by Sergi Avilés.
- Conclusion and Table of Contents